Else Nutrition GH Ltd. is an Israel-based food and nutrition company focused on developing innovative, clean and plant-based food and nutrition products for infants, toddlers, children, and adults. Its revolutionary, plant-based, non-soy, formula is a clean-ingredient alternative to dairy-based formula. Else Nutrition (formerly INDI) won the "2017 Best Health and Diet Solutions" award at the Global Food Innovation Summit in Milan. The holding company, Else Nutrition Holdings Inc, is a publicly traded company, listed as TSX Venture Exchange under the trading symbol BABY and is quoted on the US OTC Markets QB board under the trading symbol BABYF and on the Frankfurt Exchange under the symbol 0YL. Else's Executives includes leaders hailing from leading infant nutrition companies. Many of Else advisory board members had past executive roles in companies such as Mead Johnson, Abbott Nutrition, Plum Organics and leading infant nutrition Societies, and some of them currently serve in different roles in leading medical centers and academic institutes such as Boston Children's Hospital, Pediatrics at Harvard Medical School, USA, Tel Aviv University, Schneider Children's Medical Center of Israel, Rambam Medical Center and Technion, Israel and University Hospital Brussels, Belgium.
Creating a Sustainable Alternative for an 80 Billion USD Infant Formula Market Growing at a CAGR of 5.35% a Year.
• The first 100% plant based non-dairy and non-soy formula alternative
• Nutritional equivalent to breast milk; essential amino acid & fatty acids profile
• Made from 3 plants - Almonds, Buckwheat and Tapioca
• 100% organic, vegan, natural and gluten-free
• Cleanest label, all natural and minimally processed
• Sustainable with minor ecological footprint
• Publicly traded in the Toronto Stock Exchange – Venture (TSX-V)
• $7.5 Million CAD raised in June 2019; RTO round led by Canaccord Genuity
• $8 Million CAD raised in Feb 2020; led by the H&H Group, a Hong Kong based strategic investor
• $9 Million CAD in the treasury (May 2020) for: Go-To-Market; 12+ months operations
• 14 Employees; based in Tel Aviv, Israel. Holding company based in Vancouver Canada.